Monday 15 November 2010

Final Evaluation

What went well?

Many things did go well, such as the audience research as it was very simple to get results and then turn them into a graph. Also, the group were very easy to get along with and the work was fine, although we did have a few problems with the animatic.

If I had to improve anything, I would make my pictures on the storyboard look more like Adeel's so that there would not be any chance that someone viewing animatic would get confused between the characters in mine and Adeel's pictures, even-though they are the same people. Also, although I got quite a few people's results for my audience, I felt that I could have used a few more people of different age ranges so that it would be less biased and I would have a bigger picture of what audiences want.

My individual contributions to the planning and research so far was firstly finding out audience results in the form of a web graph and then also helping Adeel to make a storyboard which was one of the longer tasks in the coursework.

No comments:

Post a Comment